First semester. First client. First interview. And that’s just the beginning.
As one of the oldest law schools in the country and the oldest in Pennsylvania, Dickinson Law has a rich legacy in experiential learning complemented by a rigorous academic program in an intimate yet challenging environment. You’ll learn from our accomplished faculty—preeminent scholars who have spent years practicing law—and continue to engage nationally and around the world with the legal profession through pro bono litigation, scholarship and more.
As a Dickinson Law student, you’ll benefit from:
- Individualized attention and hands-on training as part of an intentionally small incoming class with no more than 100 students
- Career-building opportunities in nearby major legal markets, including Harrisburg, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- An unprecedented amount of scholarship funds, including our $60K Commonwealth Scholars Grant, and significant merit awards
- The largest dues-paying alumni network of its kind in the world (We are Penn State!)
- A unique, intensive initiative of faculty partnering with students in their career planning and job searches
Great opportunities await you at Dickinson Law. Peruse this site and get to know us. If you think we might be the law school for you, plan a campus visit. We can't wait to show you around!