Admissions & Aid
First semester. First client. First interview. And that’s just the beginning.
As one of the oldest law schools in the country and the oldest in Pennsylvania, Dickinson Law has a rich legacy in experiential learning complemented by a rigorous academic program in an intimate yet challenging environment. As one of Penn State’s two separately accredited law schools, Dickinson Law is ranked #59 of the ABA-accredited law schools by U.S. News & World Report. You’ll learn from our accomplished faculty—preeminent scholars who have spent years practicing law—and continue to engage nationally and around the world with the legal profession through pro bono litigation, scholarship and more.
As a Dickinson Law student, you’ll benefit from:
- Individualized attention and hands-on training as part of an incoming class intentionally capped at just 75 students
- Career-building opportunities in nearby major legal markets, including Harrisburg, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- An unprecedented amount of scholarship funds, including our $60K Commonwealth Scholars Grant, and significant merit awards
- The largest dues-paying alumni network of its kind in the world (We are Penn State!)
- A unique, intensive initiative of faculty partnering with students in their career planning and job searches
Great opportunities await you at Dickinson Law. Peruse this site and get to know us. If you think we might be the law school for you, plan a campus visit. We can't wait to show you around.
Meet Our Students
Some of the brightest, most well-rounded students from across the United States and beyond chose Dickinson Law to practice greatness. Meet a few of our current students who share first-hand what law school life is like at Dickinson Law.