Under the guidance of an experienced supervisor, second- and third-year students can step out of the classroom and gain practical experience working in a legal office in one of Dickinson Law's internship programs.
- Semester-in-Washington, D.C. Program (federal government)
- Semester-in-Harrisburg Program (state government)
- Semester-in-San Francisco/Silicon Valley Program (cyber, technology and intellectual property law)
- Semester-in-Los Angeles (sports and entertainment law)
- Semester-in-Texas (energy law)
- Semester-in-New York City (securities regulation and compliance, or entertainment law)
- International Justice Program (international criminal law)