Study Abroad Programs
The study abroad programs at Dickinson Law are designed to help our students develop 21st century global lawyering skills, while also developing language skills a comparative understanding of different legal systems, and an appreciation for the complexity of the international legal market.
Dickinson Law students may select from a variety of study abroad programs, including:
- China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing, China)
- Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel (Germany)
- Chung Yuan Christian University (Taiwan)
- Instituto Brasiliene de Dereito Publico (IDP) (Brazil)
- Oslo University (Norway)
- Radboud University Nijmegen (The Netherlands)
For more information on the eligibility requirements and application process, students should contact the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and International Programs.