ABA Required Disclosures
From 2006 to 2014, Dickinson Law operated as a unified law school on two campuses. Should you have any questions about the information contained on this page, please contact Bekah Saidman-Krauss, Assistant Dean for Admissions & Financial Aid, at 717-241-3533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Summary Report
- Dickinson Law ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2017
- Dickinson Law ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2016
- Dickinson Law ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2015
*From 2006 to 2014, Dickinson Law operated as a unified law school on two campuses. The 2014 data reported above reflects outcomes for the unified graduates of the two-campus law school, which ceased in 2015.
Scholarship Retention Information
To maintain scholarships, students must remain in good standing under the academic rules as well as the honor code. It is important to note that maintenance of good academic standing is a prerequisite for continuation at the law school and for graduation — not just for scholarship retention.
To maintain good standing under the academic rules, students must:
- Earn a semester grade point average of at least 2.0 at the end of each semester, except for the first semester of the first year;
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 at the end of each semester, except for the first semester of the first year.
- In the first semester of the first year, earn grades below C in no more than 9 credits.
Additionally, because Dickinson Law places a high value on academic integrity, if you are found to have violated the Honor Code, you may be subject to a revocation of your scholarship among other sanctions.
STANDARD 509 INFORMATION REPORT
- View the 2017 ABA Standard 509 Information Report compiled from the most recent information submitted in the ABA annual questionnaire.
A note on bar passage data for 2013. The separately-accredited Dickinson Law enrolled its first separate class in fall 2015. Accordingly, bar passage data for 2013 and 2012 is available only for the unified, two-campus school and is available in the 2014 ABA Standard 509 Information Report submitted by the unified, two-campus school.
- Students who withdraw from classes after the start of the term are subject to Penn State's Tuition Refund Policy.
J.D. DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
TRANSFER OF CREDIT POLICY
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE BAR
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners. (ABA Standard 504a)