ABA Required Disclosures
From 2006 to 2014, Dickinson Law operated as a unified law school on two campuses. Should you have any questions about the information contained on this page, please contact Bekah Saidman-Krauss, Assistant Dean for Admissions & Financial Aid, at 717-241-3533 or email@example.com.
Employment Summary Report
- Dickinson Law Employment Data — Class of 2016
- Dickinson Law ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2015
- Unified ABA Employment Summary — Class of 2014*
*From 2006 to 2014, Dickinson Law operated as a unified law school on two campuses. The 2014 data reported above reflects outcomes for the unified graduates of the two-campus law school, which ceased in 2015.
Scholarship Retention Data
STANDARD 509 INFORMATION REPORT
- View the 2016 ABA Standard 509 Information Report compiled from the most recent information submitted in the ABA annual questionnaire.
A note on bar passage data for 2013. The separately-accredited Dickinson Law enrolled its first separate class in fall 2015. Accordingly, bar passage data for 2013 and 2012 is available only for the unified, two-campus school and is available in the 2014 ABA Standard 509 Information Report submitted by the unified, two-campus school.
- Students who withdraw from classes after the start of the term are subject to Penn State's Tuition Refund Policy.
J.D. DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
TRANSFER OF CREDIT POLICY
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE BAR
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners. (ABA Standard 504a)