Diploma and Transcript Requests

2019 Graduation

Replacement diplomas are available at a cost of $50. To order a replacement diploma, complete the reissued diploma form.

An official transcript is the University's certified statement of your academic record. You may order an official transcript from the Office of the University Registrar.

If you have specific questions regarding diplomas or transcripts, you may contact Pamela Knowlton, Dickinson Law Registrar, at prk5@psu.edu or 717-240-5212.

Submit Class Notes

New job? A significant achievement or honor? Keep the Dickinson Law family up to date with your latest news! Complete this form to share your most recent achievements and milestones with your fellow alums.

Update Contact Information

To ensure you are receiving the latest news and event announcements, please update us with your most recent contact information.