Diversity at Penn State's Dickinson Law
At Dickinson Law, we believe that cultural diversity enriches everyone’s educational experience, and we strive to maintain an inclusive community. We are as committed to welcoming people of diverse cultures and lifestyles as we are to preparing them to become the next generation of practice-ready attorneys. A number of student organizations are formed to celebrate and enrich our campus community's collective diversity.
- A History of Diversity at Dickinson Law
- Curricular Diversity
- Diversity Awareness
- Diversity in the Legal Profession
- Diversity-Related Student Organizations
- Diversity Resources
- Educational Equity at Penn State
- To Report Bias
- To Report Sexual Harassment
- Bekah Saidman-Krauss, assistant dean for admissions and financial aid at Penn State’s Dickinson Law, received the 2016 Outstanding Service Award (Staff) from Penn State’s Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Equity (CLGBTE).
- Dickinson Law Named LSAC Diversity Matters Finalist at the 2016 Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) annual meeting